Thursday, May 2, 2013

So we've been traveling together for a few weeks now and everything is going okay. No big incidents. No sightings of Tall, Dark, and Faceless.

Christine and I have actually struck up something of a friendship, once I stopped calling her 'Queequeg.' She rarely smiles, but when she does it's nice.

Tom is still being cryptic as shit, saying that we're going to be "playing our roles as fools," whatever that means.

I'm still worried about John though. Sometimes he stops and just stares at something and I know he's seeing something that isn't there. I'm pretty sure he needs some medication, but he won't tell me what, so the only thing I've been able to get him is aspirin and I don't think that will help.

3 comments:

  1. I I am currently in a position to pilfer medicine, if given the name. Just say say the word. I can take on a favor to to get it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tall, Dark & Faceless. I must admit, that is an amusing naming for my father.

    ReplyDelete